Our 1973 Nomad travel trailer has been fully renovated and features an updated version of the original floorplan. This trailer can sleep 4-5 people with a full bed, fold down dinette and an overhead bunk. There is toilet and shower and kitchen with sink, fridge, cooktop and oven. The trailer comes with bedding, cookware and serving ware, beach towels, bath towels, soap, and shampoo/conditioner. The trailer can be parked in dry/tent sites or hookup sites.
At a dry/tent site, this trailer uses solar powered electricity for the lights, fridge, and heater and has USB outlets that can support smaller devices such as computers, tablets, and phones. There is also a water tank that can support conservative water use for up to 3 days. For longer stays, we recommend using campground bathrooms and wash areas for most of your water needs.
Rental Info and Pricing:
PLEASE NOTE: You must have your campsite already reserved at a campground in our delivery area to proceed with booking one of our trailers! **TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ON ALL RENTALS**
We currently deliver to multiple campgrounds in San Diego and Orange County, CA. Those campgrounds are: Carlsbad, San Elijo, Silver Strand, San Clemente, San Mateo, San Onofre Bluffs, and Doheny. We will deliver to Crystal Cove Campground for additional $100 delivery fee and to Bolsa Chica for an extra $125 delivery fee (please contact us for availability). Go to https://reservecalifornia.com/ to book your campsite before checking our trailer availability. Visit our FAQs page for additional information and answers to common questions.
If you have reservations at a campground that you do not see listed here, contact us to see if we are able to accommodate you.
If you are interested in booking our trailers for a photo shoot or private event, go to our Private Events and Day Use and contact us with details.
Our mission is to keep our trailer rental prices low and make the vintage experience an affordable option for your coastal California vacation. Our rental prices include delivery, cleaning, and your overnight trailer rental fee. See our policies below for all booking requirements.
Click here to see what we provide and our Suggested Packing List.
NOMAD PRICING AND POLICIES
🌷 Spring (March–May) + 🍁 Fall (Sep-Nov): $235/night (2 nights), $225 (3-4 nights), $215 (5+ nights)
☀️ Summer (June–August): $245/night (2 nights), $235 (3-4 nights), $225 (5+ nights)
❄️ Winter (December–February): $225/night, $215 (3-4 nights), $205 (5+ nights)
- We have a two night booking minimum. Please ensure you have at least two nights already booked at your campground prior to reserving a trailer.
- There is a $25 non-refundable booking fee for all reservations.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel 45 days or more from your reservation date, then you will forfeit your booking fee plus 50% of your reservation fee. There is NO REFUND for cancellations made less than 45 days from the date of your reservation. You may transfer your reservation to another person if you are unable to fulfill your reservation.
- We require a $500 deposit on all bookings. We hold your card information and only charge if there is damage to the trailer. You receive a contract and deposit form via email after booking online. Forms must be completed and returned within 10 days of booking and to secure your reservation.
- Minimum renter age is 21.
- No smoking or pets.
Prices start at: $235 per night (+taxes and fees)
- Guests: 5
- Bed Type: Full, Full, Twin
- Amenities: BeddingBoard GamesBody WashCoffee PotDish SoapKitchenShowerSoapToiletTowels